Subject: Questions about student health in Estonia
From: "Jenny Alfthan" <[email-masked]>
To: "SM Info"
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 14:49:04 +0300

Hello,

My name is Jenny Alfthan and work for the Swedish Trade and Invest Council
(Business Sweden). I am currently conducting a study on Estonian school
health care and am trying to grasp how it works in Estonia. Could you help
me finding answers to below?

Best,

Jenny

**

Questions

*	Estonian school system: How it the school system organized in
Estonia? Private/public schools? Regional differences?
*	Student health: How are student health practices carried out at
schools?

*	Do schools have medical personnel? What type? (e.g. nurses,
psychologists, social workers, doctors)
*	What are the documenting practices like for student health? Do
nurses or similar personnel use journalling systems or is it paper based?

*	Sensitive cases: Are there any protocols for handling sensitive
cases such as bullying, special needs, disciplinary cases, and interaction
with authorities?

*	Do schools document these types of interaction? What systems are
used for documentation?

*	Public procurement: How is public procurement for student health
services organized in Estonia?

BUSINESS SWEDEN

Jenny Alfthan
Associate

M +358 44 559 8752

Eteläesplanadi 24, FI-00130 Helsinki, Finland

 <http://www.business-sweden.com/> www.business-sweden.com

Business Sweden is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. Business Sweden is careful in protecting your
personal data, to understand more about how we collect, store, and process
your personal data in compliance with GDPR, please read our
<https://www.business-sweden.com/privacy-policy/> privacy policy.